Rechargeable Hearing Aids, Vinmall Completely-in-Canal (CIC) Mini Digital Amplifiers for Seniors & Adults, Blue & Red, Pair
About this item
Vinmall Hearing amplifiers for Seniors Rechargeable with Noise Reduction
Hearing aids work by magnifying sound vibrations entering the ear.Hearing loss is often treated with hearing aids, and although they aren't a cure, hearing aids offer a potentially life-changing improvement to the way you hear.
# - What to do when you wear the Hearing aid device?
- 1.Adjust volume to the minimum before wearing.
- 2.Choose an earplug of slightly bigger size to avoid whistler.
- 3.Increase volume gradually to avoid sudden increase in sound.
- 4.If you hear a howling, check the ear (silica gel) is appropriate and whether the size of plug is tight,the appropriate choice of earplugs and plugged, make sure no air leakage.
# - How to Care for Hearing Aids?
- 1. Dryness: Hearing aids are electronic products and are prone to moisture. Pay attention to waterproof, moisture-proof and dust-proof.
- 2. Cleaning: Wipe with a dry, soft cloth. Use a small brush to clean the earwax inside and around the sound hole of the hearing aid.
- Maximum sound output: 125+/- 3dB
- Sound gain: >= 28dB+/- 5dB
- Total harmonic distortion: <= 3%
- Frequency range: 300-3500MHz
- Input noise: <=32dB
- Voltage: d.c.1.5V
- Current: <=2mA
- Fully charged in 6 hours
- Working time is 16 hours
- 2 x hearing aids
- 6 x S/M/L size earplugs
- 1 x cleaning tools
- 1 x charging cables
- 1 x power chargers boxes
- 1 x user manual
- If you feel whistling sound, please make sure if you put the earplug tightly, or if you use a appropriate size earplug.
- Please don't use the hearing aid at a high volume for a long time, it will damage your hearing.
- Please maintain the product all the time in order to avoid the earplug and microphone opening being blocked by foreign objects.
- Please don't use when showering, swimming, raining or wet environment, please don't expose the hearing aid under sunshine, get close to a stove or other heat sources.
- Noise reduction hearing aids for adults
- Rechargeable hearing aid for seniors
- Volume adjustment digital hearing aids
- Invisible Completely-in-Canal hearing aid
- Hearing amplifiers with ergonomic gel flexible silicone ear mask