About this item
Cooseas Hearing amplifiers for Seniors Rechargeable with Noise Reduction
Hearing aids work by magnifying sound vibrations entering the ear.Hearing loss is often treated with hearing aids, and although they aren't a cure, hearing aids offer a potentially life-changing improvement to the way you hear.
# - What to do when you wear the Hearing aid device?
1.Adjust volume to the minimum before wearing.
2.Choose an earplug of slightly bigger size to avoid whistler.
3.Increase volume gradually to avoid sudden increase in sound.
4.If you hear a howling, check the ear (silica gel) is appropriate and whether the size of plug is tight,the appropriate choice of earplugs and plugged, make sure no air leakage.
# - How to charge the hearing aid?
1.The hearing aid will beep when the hearing aid is low battery, please charge the hearing aid in time.
2.Use the USB cable to charge the hearing aid.
3.The new hearing aid should be charged for 6 hours for first few times you use, for second time it's better charge after running out of the battery, so necessary after three consecutive cycles, the battery is easy to achieve the best condition.
- The LED light will turn green when charge
- The LED light will power off when full of charge
# - How to Care for Hearing Aids?
1. Dryness: Hearing aids are electronic products and are prone to moisture. Pay attention to waterproof, moisture-proof and dust-proof.
2. Cleaning: Wipe with a dry, soft cloth. Use a small brush to clean the earwax inside and around the sound hole of the hearing aid.
- Charger : DC 5V/50mA~lA
- Battery: Lithium battery 60mAh
- Size: 1.77*1.57*0.39 inch
- Wight: About 0.015 Ib
- Max sound output: 129±4dB
- Sound gain : 38±5dB
- Frequency range: 400Hz~3800Hz
- Input noise: ≤28dB
- Votage: D.C.3.7V
- Current: ≤2mA
- If you feel whistling sound, please make sure if you put the earplug tightly, or if you use a appropriate size earplug.
- Please don't use the hearing aid at a high volume for a long time, it will damage your hearing.
- Please maintain the product all the time in order to avoid the earplug and microphone opening being blocked by foreign objects.
- Please don't use when showering, swimming, raining or wet environment, please don't expose the hearing aid under sunshine, get close to a stove or other heat sources.
- Noise reduction
- Rechargeable batteries
- Volume adjustment
- Invisible hearing aid
- Common for left and right ears